Thursday, July 31, 2008

Trips, trips and more trips





Ok, so after we got home from Washington we went to Colorado to visit my grandparents (on my mom's side) and a bunch of aunts and uncles and cousins. The boys had a great time meeting everyone and I had a great time catching up! Matt was in Arizona at the time for training so he missed out, but we had fun without him anyway :). The boys spent most of the time outside. My grandparents watch my cousins' kids one is two and the other 5 months old. The two year old is a little boy named Corey and my boys got along great with him! They played on the swings, in the blow up pool, the sand box and with the bubble machine (my grandma has a great yard for that age!) I got to meet my little cousin who was given Danica for a middle name after me... what an honor! She was so cute and she inspired me to start scraping again after a dry spell. The last pictures is 4 generations, my grandparents, my mom, me and my boys... what a fun memory!

PS. I don't have most of the pictures on my computer, so here are the best ones I have, I'll have to get more from my mom.


PPS. We have our 20 wk ultrasound tomorrow, so stay tuned for a baby update! (any guesses, boy or girl?)

No comments: