Wednesday, August 12, 2009

E and his kids

E has told me a few more things over the last couple of days that he will do when he goes up.

While climbing down from the table (he was for some reason standing on it)
"When I grow up it will be OK for my kids to put their feet on the table"

While E and I were cleaning up one BIG mess and E asking to do another project already and me saying not right now he said," My kids will be able to make lots of messes and I will clean them all up"

At a random time he said "my kids will get to eat LOTS of candy and get to build a tree house"
(we have been working on plans for the later.)

I love him so much! I am glad he has awhile before he really grows up, cause he is going to be one busy guy!

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

OH man... he just cracks me up! :) I love that you're keeping track of the cute things he says so that you can remind him everything he's going to do as an adult! ;)