Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A fort

So I am going to go in some sort of order here. We have been up to a lot lately so we just haven't had time to post much of anything especially pictures so I am going to post some of the ones that I took just because I thought they would be good blog posts and maybe someday I will get to scrap book them.

One day the boys were so cute playing house. We built a fort with the pink sheet and chairs


then we put their table and little chairs inside so they would have a kitchen .
They did watch a movie while inside which was so much more fun because of the fort

and then they had to put their dollies to bed.






Baby S sat there and watched her brothers in awe and looked very confused at everything looking very pink. It was a fun afternoon.




1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my good goshen! I cannot believe how big your little girl is already. She is so cute.
The fort was very creative. My boys built one just this morning out of cushions and bar stools.