Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Last post for today

The last/first post you will read is just some random pictures that I thought were amazing or funny.

I just thought this picture was amazing... It really shows how beautiful our little girl is! She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen and they don't seem to be going anywhere. She is so happy and spreads it where ever she goes. We get stopped all the time so that people can tell us how beautiful she is. (I know it's a baby thing, but I would like to think it happens to us more than the average :) )


This picture is a funny story... So when Jenni and Braeden opened their wedding presents they let my boys help them. There was one present my boys particularly loved because it had fun movies and all sorts of candy... plus it came in a cool monster bag. This green thing on E's head is the tag from that bag.... it is very fuzzy so he thought it would make a great pillow, so on his way to bed he taped it to his head. I thought is was just too funny not to photo! He is so creative and funny.

One day Baby S was just going crazy in her bassinet (the one that all the Yrungaray babies have slept in) The picture is the best quality, but it captures how silly she was being at that moment. She loves to watch people and then entertain them, especially if they are acting sad or upset at all.


3 comments:

Steph said...

S is just gorgeous! Look at those eyes, I love them!

E is hilarious, what a funny picture.

Hope everything is going great for you guys, we need to get together soon.

Amy said...

She sure is getting cute!

Allison said...

We miss you guys. Thanks for all the posts to catch us up. I HATE that we haven't met Baby S. yet.

Hope things are going well!