Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

This Halloween was tons of fun. It was a beautiful warm day and evening which made it easy to have a long trick or treating and ALOT of candy. My mom made some great costumes (as always) and it was fun to celebrate a fun day with so many friends and family.

My niece (Girl E) and and Baby S were both Tinkerbell this year, my mom made them matching costumes and they thought it was so fun to match!

My brother Jon wanted to be a mummy this year, his costume was the coolest mummy I have ever seen! and baby S just loves him, even in the scary costume.


Ralleigh was some sort of Jedi, with chains across the face as a detail, he has a great imagination, that my mom is so awesome to help come to life for him. E was Optimise Prime, my mom made the body suit, but I made the boxes that made it into the transformer, I say this because I think they came out pretty cool! I made the templates for the autobot and the flames from scratch... and it turned out awesome if I do say so myself :) A was CocCoke an imaginary character that he has been talking about for a long time and my mom once again brought to life. According to his latest description it had 10 arms but 6 were enough to make him happy. It turned out way cool, and he loves it so much that he has worn it for PJs every night except for one (because it was being washed) since Halloween.
Here is a better look at all the arms on CocCoke.


All in all it was a great night, we Trick or Treated at my mom and my dad's neighborhoods and Trunk or Treated with my ward. We got to see everyone in their costumes and LOTS of treats!

3 comments:

Kaha Tahi said...

Oh my gosh...they are so cute!

LyndiLou said...

How cool that you guys are able to make them all!!! Too awesome!!! I LOVE the coccoke!!! I'm glad that you let him be sooo imaginative, instead of telling him to pick something else! ;) You're great!

Steph said...

I keep meaning to comment on this...the kids' costumes turned out awesome! So cook that CokCoke came to life. A is such a funny kid. :)