Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010...so far

Baby S has taken a few independent steps in the past few weeks, but this afternoon she just decided to walk across the room from her Dad to her Mom. Its so much fun to see her explore this world. Her new words are pretty, bow, shoe and osmosis (okay she hasn't said that one yet).
Matt has a new calling as primary teacher for the CTR 6/7 and loves it! He is also playing basketball with the Elders in the Stake's tournament ( I know what you're thinking...He can run? Okay so Ive put on 50 lbs since high school but truthfully I can still ball with the high schoolers that play. ) Anyway I have a lot of fun playing and I look forward to it every week. Ive realized that exercise can be such a great stress relief. Work continues to be very challenging but enjoyable. I love the fact that I work with my very favorite people in this town and no one else.
The boys love school and surprise me everyday with their grownup observations. Alex and I are looking at Schools for them next year and we are leaning toward a open classroom approach Charter school.
Alex is excited about a party that she is throwing next month and has some fun things planned.
2010 has just started but I know it will be one of our best yet. I remembered something we used to do; making dream lists and going dream building-gotta get back in that habit

3 comments:

Allison said...

How exciting that S is walking! I want to see a video.

Sounds like a good start to the year - ours is going pretty well too. I agree 2010 is going to be great.

Steph said...

Yes yes, we need pics! Although we are coming to Utah at the end of this month and we want to meet you guys for lunch. What time/days do A & E have preschool? We'll call!

*LyndiLou* said...

Yay for walking babies! :) So fun! I hope that 2010 is awesome for you all! Good luck choosing a school!