Thursday, January 31, 2008

cuddle bugs




Both of our boys like to cuddle, especially at night. So it didn't surprise me a couple of nights ago when I checked on the boys and A had fallen asleep in E's bed, and by the morning they were right next teach other, so risking waking them early, I snapped a couple of pics. But last night I couldn't stop laughing when I went to check on them before going to bed I found a mess of blankets and boys in a pile. In fact E was using A's bum for a pillow! The sheet was all but off of the bed, and there were blankets everywhere! Needless to say a few more pictures were taken this time. It's a good thing E is in a twin now, I would hate find out what they would end up like in the toddler bed!
Alex

3 comments:

Allison said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Nice to see your blog! :o) I love these pics! Your boys are adorable!
Our family blog is lebaronfamily.blogspot.com

AmberN225 said...

Lexi, I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Wow!