Saturday, February 16, 2008

just to catch up a bit

Ok so there hasn't been anything outragiously cool the last couple of weeks (we did have fun at the Superbowl party though). But I did want to update a little, mostly we have been sick, well for a day or two and then sick again... so I havn't been sleeping much!
I do have another blog that is really boring right now, but I entered a Digital Scrapbooking contest so there will be lost of fun stuff on their soon! Our team name is "I don't give a scrap!" (my friend Jenny's husband came up with it funny huh!) Anyway there will be a bunch of new scrapbook pages on there each week some of them staring non other than E and A. So you can check it out ever once in a while if you want.
Love you all!
http://idontgiveascrap.blogspot.com/

No comments: