Sunday, February 17, 2008

Newest Home Projects



Here is the latest progress on my in house projects. I finally tore out the beat up drywall around the electrical panel, put up a new sheet of drywall and then taped and muded the seams. It still requires another coat of mud and then some swipes of the paint brush. I also tackeled the custom laminate countertop for our new desk area in the kitchen. I still need to sand it and then apply the glue, laminate and then router the edges. It was fun to see more on the house take a step toward competion. The last remaining project is the hand rail upstairs. Who knows when that will actually happen.
-Matt

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, I never saw those cabinets before we left. That is a lot more storage!

The home improvement projects are never ending, you know? We don't even live in ours and we've had to do a lot lately.