Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Very Pretty




So my parents tell me all the time that I need a little girl, not so much for my sake but for A's. (They're afraid that he likes girl things a little too much, and since I don't have a girl I let him.) Well this picture is case and point. I was on the phone for just a few minutes getting some information. I went to find him and he had the mascara in his hand putting it on very skillfully without a mirror. He actually got some on his lashes, which impressed me, but he also put it all over his lips and eyes. I thought that you all would enjoy this, I think he looks a little like a scarecrow.

5 comments:

LeBaron Family said...

I love it! He is a good lookin' boy!

Shantell said...

Cute page and even cuter or should I say handsome little boy!

Steph said...

That is a hilarious picture! Great scrapbook page too.
Zach also does a lot of "girly" things, but I don't worry too much. They are around mom 90% of the day, so of course they will lean a little more in that direction. Zach is totally engrossed when I do my makeup. :)

Sabby said...

Happy Birthday Matty Gator! Hope you have a great day, eat lots of cake and take a nap!

Allison said...

Hey, where have you guys been? I need a blog update!!