Tuesday, June 17, 2008

8 is not enough

This post is especially for my Sister in Law Allison, who reads new blog posts at the speed of light... so here goes. Baby Yrungaray #9 is on it's way... we are due December 19th. (for those of you who don't know us that well, I am not having my 9th... it's my third, but it is the 9th for their side of the family) I am feeling fine, I'm actually into my second trimester and I can't believe how fast life is flying by this time around. E and A are way way way excited they talk to the baby all the time and give it snuggles. My side of the family has known for a while now, (cause I'm a reallybad lier/fibber and they figured it out) but we wanted to tell they Yrungaray side until Mom and Dad got here so we could tell them in person.
So here is the challenge, Allison, you have to get pregnant before we have our baby so that there is a Yrungaray girl pregnant at all times for the next while... like a crazy relay race... what do you think? (that means your next after that Steph) LOL I love you girls and I hope we are all blessed with lots of kidos!

3 comments:

Allison said...

CONGRATS!! You are starting the second trimester already, how exciting!

Light speed cracked me up - I know, I am a super fast blog reader a feed that tells me when there are new blogs. Plus my laptop is pretty much glued to my lap at all times.

SOOOO, I'm not sure I will be pregnant before you have the baby, but the relay race idea is pretty funny!

Steph said...

If Allison waited ALL THE WAY until you had your baby to get pregnant and then I waited ALL THE WAY until she had her baby to get pregnant then that might be more around the timeframe I am thinking. :)
However, I just might drop the baton. With Maya crawling now there is too much mess and not enough mom. I'm definitely not able to imagine #3 yet.

Shantell said...

Congrats that is so exciting I hope you get a girl to go with your boys :)