Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh Boys!

It is so fun and crazy to be the mom of boys. I really don't get them sometimes, but I think their dad gets them a little more (since he is a boy too.) I enjoy watching them play together, three boys just wanting to have fun (especially when they leave me out of it :) )
Baby S got an immunization on Friday and is feeling a little sick from it so she just wants to be held and sleep yesterday and today. I don't mind do this for the most part, but it is hard when the boys need entertaining.
This morning they decided make up a new game. They went and got all the pillows they could find (they amazed me they found 5 just in their bed room) They then buried their dad in several "force fields" (blankets) and then piled his "bombs" (pillows) in front of him and then let him take shots at them. They thought it was so so so funny. I wish I had a picture of how buried Matt was under all the "force fields."
They are so simply entertained... sometimes.

No comments: