Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a BIG suprise!

Ok so all of you know that we got pregnant with A right after E (13 months apart is pretty close!) Well we are REALLY going to top ourselves now! I haven't been feeling very well for awhile and I just thought it was a touch of the flu, but it just wouldn't go away so I took the old pee on a stick test... it came back positive, can you beleive it, again, you would think we would have learned how this all works, but apparently not and in a VERY big way! We went to the Dr yesturday (not knowing when we had gotten prego, without even one period between Baby S and this suprise) Well we got a BIG BIG BIG suprise we are having TRIPLETS!!!! They measured at about 9 weeks, so we are due in mid November (more fall babies!) I know it is really early to be telling everyone, but this is just not something we could keep a secret, especially because I will be showing in no time!

Here is an ultrasound picture, it was a really great one for this far along!













Today was so fun... if you haven't got it yet, this post was a joke! I hope every one had a great day! I had many fun phone calls from a lot of you, and a lot of great comments and emails. I have to say it was sure fun! Thanks for playing along with us! We love you all!!!!

8 comments:

Allison said...

I am so gullible, I totally started freaking out and had picked up the phone to call Ben. Then I realized it is April Fools Day.

That is a joke....right? :) If not, yay for triplets! Lol.

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Lol. Oh man, all I can say is I hope this is for April Fools... if not, you are most definitely my HERO!! :)

Erin said...

OK, you seriously had me going....
at least until the triplet part.

So, uh, happy april fool's day? If not, you can call me and cry later:)

Anonymous said...

That is definately an April Fools joke! Alex I'm glad you have a blog though cause I love to see what old friends are up to! I'm adding you to my list!

Robin said...

Wait so this is a joke? I thought it was serious! You are serious aren't you?? You have an ultrasound for heaven's sake!

LyndiLou said...

HA ha ha... I love you! :) You're sooo great! I read this to my Mom and she was all worried for you! Guess you'll have to take her class again, wink wink! ;)

Beck Bunch said...

You are a little bratty.
Why why are you linked to our blog. I am out of the loop. Rachel fell for it. But Kim called me first. Not so easy.
Love ya, Heather and Ernie

Kaha Tahi said...

I fell for that like no ones business...probably because it isn't the 1st today and I wasn't even thinking...lol, that was a great one! How are you guys?