Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my little stinker

My beautiful baby girl has been very close to rolling over for some time now (she just can't get over that arm). We have been cheering her on and watching her very closely making sure that we do not miss this very important moment. Well we did...I was sitting on the floor with her just talking while my boys took a bath. I needed to go check on them so I left her laying on her back in the middle of the room and when I came back she was on her tummy eating her blanket like a puppy. I can't believe she did it in the only moment she has been left alone on the floor ever. Hopefully we will have a repeat show later tonight for all of us to see. We love you baby S.

1 comment:

LyndiLou said...

WHAT THE!!! How freaking funny is that! She must have stage fright!!! Want to know something fun... Baby Chomp did that yesterday too. I'll have to write about it! Thanks for the inspiration! ;) Yahoo for rolly-polly babies!!! :)