Friday, May 29, 2009

pictures and stories

I owe everyone some pictures after almost a whole month without them. I have some fun stories that go along with them... we will see how far I can get today...with the crazy kiddos that I have.

So first of all the other day E got out a banana a butter knife and a cutting board. I'm sure you can add it up, when I asked him what he was doing he said "I'm being a chef" Well he ended up making Banana Pie. Here is his recipe as far as I can remember (I wrote down the exact recipe, but the notebook it was in has disappeared, so here is my best remembrance)
One banana cut up
add 1 tsp water, stir
add 1 ice cube, stir
add juice of half of a lemon, stir
add 1tsp salt, stir (yes there was lots of stirring going on)
add 3 squirts of whipped topping (we had some in a can), stir
add 1 tsp powder sugar, mash bananas
add 2tsp brown sugar, stir
chill for 10 min
get out of the fridge add 3 mounds of butter (I liked that measurement!), stir
chill for 2 more minutes
add the juice from the other half of the lemon, stir
pour into a pie tin and bake for 16 min in a "hot" oven
(it really baked for like 35, cause we kept taking it out and he said it wasn't done yet)
Then chill over night
add some wiped topping on top

Here is what the finished pie looked like, and the proud boy of his first ever recipe.


Here is his reaction when he tasted it...LOL


We were all brave and tasted it, since everything he added was "edible" but to say the least it wasn't very appetizing!

3 comments:

Sabby said...

I love it, very cute!

LyndiLou said...

Oh my gosh that's awesome!!! You got that last picture right in time, didn't you!!! My Mom and I are cracking up over here!!! You're great!

mid said...

https://saham.news/pinjaman-kredit-aman-cepat-di-cekaja/11990/