Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beach Bum

I know it's been a long time since we posted and I'm sure you all want pictures and I promise they will come. I take them but getting them on here just seems like so much work. BUT even without pictures I had to post a conversation I had with E yesturday.

So to preface this E and A have been talking a lot about what they are going to do when they grow up. They even argue whether or not they will let them visit at their houses. They talk about who they want to marry and a lot about where they want to live.

E: "Mom would you be sad if I lived far away from you when I grow up?"
Me: "Why would you want to live far away from me?" (he has been talking about having a house right behind me lately)
E: "So my kids can play at the beach all the time."
Me: "oh, OK."
E: "Ya, I'm going to live by Grammy, in California."

Matt and I both LOVE the beach (it's our happy place!) but I don't know how I raised a beach bum in UTAH! :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Ha, what a cutie! And I bet Grammy will LOVE that one!

Beck Bunch said...

Are you kidding? It's in his blood. You both are CA kids in a Utah world. But those boys have the water and sun in thier heart.

LyndiLou said...

I think Jacob still wants to be a beach bum! :) It's weird to think of one of your little guys that far away from home without you... ;) Sooo cute! :)