Sunday, July 5, 2009

S near her 7 month birthday

I feel bad as I think of all of the cute kid moments that I have missed with the videocamera. Seeing them grow up so fast makes me think that I should have the videocamera glued to my hand at all times. So, this afternoon after church as We were making dinner I grabbed the camera to catch S chewing on some bell pepper sticks ( S is cutting her 2nd tooth, front bottom, so she likes to have a cold whatever on her gums). Oh and by the way, poor S got bit by a mosquito a few times on the forehead yesterday during the BBQ and fireworks. Also at the end is one of my favorite clips of E when he is about 18 months-He's so cute!

3 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

THANK YOU so much for posting that! I'm so sad we haven't met S yet, and seeing that video helped me get to know her.

We had planned to come up to Utah in June, but things changed with my work. Uggg, hopefully we'll see you soon, we miss you guys!

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh... I LOVE videos!!! :) I know what you mean about videotaping EVERYTHING!!! We can tape a few things on our digital camera... but we don't even HAVE a camcorder! :| That just means I take 90 thousand still photos of everything Baby Chomp does! ;) Your babies are sooo cute!!!