Sunday, July 19, 2009

E has said two more things lately about what he is going to be like when he grows up.

He told Matt the other day
"when I grow up I'm going to be NICE to my kids."
This was obviously when he didn't think Matt was being nice.

And
"When I grow up my kids will get ice cream from the ice cream truck ALL the time!"
This was right after the ice cream truck disappeared around the corner as we were catching the kids so they couldn't run after it.

I don't know if anyone else will find these as funny as we do, but I want to make sure that there is a documentation of all the things he says about being a grownup so when he is one, we can show it to him. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love how they think we're being so mean to them all the time. Have you caught yourself saying "Well, one day when you have kids..." yet?

LyndiLou said...

Ohhh... what a fun commentary on your parenting! ;) Ha ha ha... too cute!!!