Friday, December 5, 2008

I am huge :)

I was talking to my friend a few weeks back and she was saying that here sister that was pregnant with twins at the time was huge... she didn't have a measurement, but she did say that when she was 37 weeks with her twins she measured 50" and man was she SO HUGE... well I measured myself and I am .........53". I only have one in there and I am at 38 weeks, but seariously...I have only gained 5lbs with this pregancy too, so I know it's not my fat that is adding to it (there is still some there, but a lot of it is gone now) Anyway if you can't tell all I can think about is this baby right now. A lot has to do with the fact that I have surges (contracts) all day and they are hard to ignore but my mood is getting better by the minute and I think I'm going to turn on come music and dance for a while, it makes me feel better AND my baby loves it! Hopefully the next time I post won't be whinning about wanting her to come, but that she is here and how beautiful she is. I am so so so excited to have another baby here! I love her so much already and I can't wait to give all those people who love her too a turn to hold her!!! I love you all!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are too cute Alex! I am SO excited for you! Little Sam will be an angel! She is so lucky to have you!
I would love to come visit you when she's here!

LyndiLou said...

Ooooooooook... wait a minute!!! Did YOU measure yourself and you're 53... or did you have your Dr do it... because I PROMISE if you do it your self you will measure BIGGER!!! ;)

I think you're sooo cute... and Baby Sam is just getting in as much completely "Me and Mom" time as she can before she gets here!!! I know you're anxious and maybe even uncomfortable... but you two are a great team and you have to balance out when when be the very VERY best time for her to come! She loves you, and though she won't really be able to express it... she appreciates all the hard work you're already doing to take care of her! :)

I'm really excited for you!!! Can I get in line to swoon over your baby after she gets here?!? ;)