Monday, December 8, 2008

Our baby is here!!!







Ok, so after all that whining baby girl S came at 8:03am on Sunday Dec 7th. She weighed 7lb 13oz and 19.5 in long. We had a long labor but it was actually fun. We used Hypnobirthing andwe were able to do it all up until the last 5 minutes and then I had to get an epidural so my body would finish relaxing so I could let her out... (long story but it worked!) I am doing wonderful! I did better than either of my other delivories physically too and I am up and about better than before as well. Baby S is beautiful and so sweet. She is nursing like crazy and makes the pretties noises. But I know everyone wants pictures so here are a few of the ones we have so far and I know there will be ton to come.

11 comments:

Shantell said...

Oh Alex she is beautiful! I think she looks like you. I'm glad to hear that everything went well. Congratulations!

LyndiLou said...

YAY!!! :) She came!!! Ha ha ha... as if she was going to change her mind or something! I'm glad she's happy and healthy and that you are too!!! Congratulations! Snuggle her up for me!

LyndiLou said...

Oh... and I just told my Mom that you had your sweet little baby and she says congratulations too! *:D*

Natalie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I can't wait to hug you both! :o)

Erin said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you & glad everyone is doing well.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

And I'm not sure anyone has ever used the words "labor" and "fun" in the same sentence. Crazy girl.

Allison said...

Congrats - I wish we could meet her! The girls are so excited to have another girl cousin.

Sabby said...

Congrats, thanks for the pictures she looks so sweet. Give her a big hug and kiss from her favorite Aunt (ha ha ha)!

Erin said...

When you can think straight, will you e-mail me your mailing address? Thanks
erinisadiamond@hotmail.com

candiceshawnshepherd said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! Just got to my parents house to use the internet- such a pain- anyways I'm glad things are going well for you! I still need to send ur baby gift- sorry- i really thought I would have sent it by now. My email is candygirl4s@yahoo.com- if you get a chance, I really need ur address. Congrats again!!