Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A lot to blog about

It seems that the more I have to blog about the less I blog... so here are a few things in words and pictures will come soon.
For anyone that has been to our house you know we haven't had a hand rail since we moved in. It's been dangerous, but we have lived with it...well not anymore. Matt took his Saturday and got'er done. It looks great (pictures soon to follow of the rail and the sculpture the boys made with the scraps)
Baby S is gorgeous and is growing so fast! Her eyes continue to get bluer and I wish I could get the cool silver ring that shows up around her pupil in the light. (if you have read Host it's just like that)
OK...I know there is more but I am drawing a blank, so hopefully I will remember when I look at the pictures.

No comments: