Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby S update

Baby Sam is getting so big! She doesn't like to take naps in her bed but she does like to sleep in her swing, without it moving. I just thought she was so sweet right then. (she wears more blue than the average baby girl...big brother hand me downs)



Baby S took her first bath in her tub (she has been showering with her Daddy since she got home, but Mommy really wanted to scrub her this time) She really liked it she didn't really do a whole lot, but the lack of screaming was a sign.



I liked this one cause it looked like she was going to deck someone if they got too close.


One of the things that I have wanted to blog about is that S is smiling (mostly at Matt) and giggling (mostly at me)now. It is so fun to have her play with us a little bit! This is the best capture of a smile so far...it's a little blurry and the smile is starting to fade, but it's fun to capture it a little.



4 comments:

LyndiLou said...

Sooo cute! She looks just like her brothers!!! My little baby has been wearing some blue and green too... but that's just cause I like those colors! ;) I'm glad you're having lots of fun with your little baby! I'll get some pictures of mine up soon!

Sabby said...

So cute, I hope we get to see her soon, but who knows. Miss you all!

Amy said...

Very cute! It was so fun seeing her (and you) in person last night!

Kaha Tahi said...

Your kids are SO cute! I'm so glad baby S came safe...she is SO cute! Email me how delivery went with the hypno method! :) Love ya!