Saturday, January 10, 2009

For all the Digital Scrapbookers in my life


A shout out to all the digital scrapbookers that I know and love. I wanted to let you know that my favorite digital scrapbooking company is giving free online classes. It makes it really convenient cause you get to sit (or hide from the kids) at home and learn some really cool techniques for Photoshop Elements that are just for digital scrapbooking. I love the teacher. We have become friends through the forum for Digital Scrapbook Memories and she is an amazing teacher that explains things better than I have had anyone else explain them with Photoshop. I wanted to give everyone the heads up in enough time to make sure they can make sure their hubbies have the kids for those couple of hours so you can really pay attention :). Here is the link to the post on the forum for more information and to get signed up for the webinar.
PS most of the techniques translate very easily to the full version of Photoshop (that's what I have) but if you have any questions you can always go on to the forum for DSM and there is always someone there that can answer your questions!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ooh, I'm so interested in this. Someone gave us a copy of Photoshop (it's way old, I think) but I didn't realize I'd need a Master's degree to figure it out.