Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new hand rail

Here is the pictures that I promised of the new hand rail. It turned out great. I wanted to have square spindles so Matt humored me. We are thinking about adding a little detail with some horizontal pieces between the spindles, but we will post if that happens. For now here is Matt working late at night, and the finished product.



Another benefit that came from getting the rail done is that now we have a coat closet. We have already filled it with coats, hats, gloves, shoes and a diaper bag. It's so so so nice to have place for these things now!


3 comments:

Amy said...

I love, love, love it! I wish I was coming to visit teach you so I could see it in person!

Steph said...

That looks great!! Good job you guys. I'm impressed.

Allison said...

Nice work - looks great!